Start your own business with H2O MineralPlus and enjoy multiple streams of income.
BECOMING A H2O MINERALPLUS™ FRANCHISEE
1. Do you have a keen interest to pursue a business relating to health and wellness?
2. Do you enjoy working closely with customers?
3. Do you believe in achieving better health and healing through diet, exercise and rest?
4. Do you want to reap good profits and at the same time provide good health to many?
If the answer is “yes” to all of these questions, then we would like to invite you to become a H2O Mineral Plus Franchisee.
Many people dream of owning their own business, but few understand the responsibility it carries. It requires a significant investment both financially and emotionally. We are here to help you make your dream comes true.
The ProcessThe H2O MINERALPLUS™ Franchise process is a 10-step process designed to ensure that potential H2O Franchisees are informed, equipped, and trained to run a H2O MINERALPLUS™ franchise successfully
1. Contact H2O LIFE SOURCE to obtain full information package on the franchise. You can contact Singapore headquarter at (+65) 8100 6655 or the Philippines Representative Office at (63) 2 800 1777 or drop us an enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a package to be sent to you via email.
2. Submit the Letter of Intent together with a non-refundable cash or cheque to confirm your interest.
3. Upon receiving both the monies and the completed form of the Letter of Intent, you will receive the official Franchise Application & Declaration Form and a copy of the Franchise Agreement.
4. H2O Franchise Committee will then review your application. This process usually takes about 4 weeks but may occasionally take up to 8 weeks due to festive delays.
5. During this time, our Business Development Officer will arrange a schedule with you on the upcoming interviews conducted by members of the H2O Franchise Committee.
6. The outcome of the review committee will be made known by both a phone call and also a written letter. Letter of Approval will be granted to approved applicants while Letter of Regret will be issued to applicants who are found to be unsuitable for the franchise.
7. Upon approval of the Franchise Application, the Franchise Agreement must be executed (complete with signatures and notarization) within 90 days from the approval date.
Execution of H2O Franchise Agreement involves the order and payment for equipment and supplies in preparation of the store setup. Franchisees will have to make the payments and the PDCs according to the Franchise Package selected.
8. Site viewing and discussions to be arranged by prospective franchisees only after Application Form and deposit money are received. It is the responsibility of the Franchisee to identify and propose potential sites (cities, neighbourhoods, malls, premise) with space and rental estimates for discussion. H2O LIFE SOURCE reserves the right to determine the best H2O Franchisee for each geography and you are not guaranteed to receive the franchise for the site you suggested.
Renovation, recruitment and training at a site near you. If this is not possible, training will be conducted only after renovation is completed and the store is ready for operations, Training by H2O LIFE SOURCE will be held over a period of 2 weeks or a minimum of four 8-hour sessions. Renovation and setup of the H2O Store will take a minimum of 4-6 weeks depending on the size of the premise selected.
9. Celebrate the Opening of the H2O Store with a big bang!
10. Regular business review and audit is necessary to ensure standards of operations are consistent amongst all H2O stores and to make possible continual improvement to existing standards of operations.